- You may search for exactly one or more keywords. By default all documents are shown containing all keywords. Searching for more than one word, and does it not matter whether they appear on the same page or not? Select 'any';
- Not sure how to spell a word? Try the wildcards * and ?. * means any number of characters, ? means exactly 1 character. With 'web*' you will find pages containing words like website, webmaster, etc. Or with 'int*net' for words like internet and intranet.
- More precise searching is possible by excluding or including certain keywords. Put a '+' in front of a keywords that must appear or a '-' if the keyword should not appear in the document. Example: to show all documents containing the keyword 'apple' but not in combination with 'tree', enter: 'apple -tree';
- Searching my be limited to only the newsletters or news by selecting the appropriate radio button;
- Search results sorted are by score. Click on the title to go to the document. 5 results are shown per result page. In case of more than 5 results, links to other result pages are shown at the bottom.